Ok, Ok, so I suck as a blogger! LOL I better get my butt in gear, eh? I mean, it has only been 10 months since last Mother's Day...
Today began with a wonderful breakfast out with my wonderful family. Then, we came home and all found things to do around the house. Harry working on his work truck's rear-end, Connor raking leaves and branches in the backyard, Kenzie drawing and playing Lego, myself hooking up my new wireless printer and doing more organizing in my scraproom/office.
It's now 5:50pm and I just realized it\s dinner time. yipes! I have been wrapped up in all this new business business too...
Didn't I mention that already??? Ya, I have decided to start an online scrapbooking supply store! May 1st is the date I am shooting for. Biz license is complete, wholesale accts are happening, website is being created... Wahoo!!!
Stay tuned for Milestone Paper Cottage, people!
I have a new laptop without any photos so I will leave this post pretty boring :( Will work on the pics as soon as I have a spare moment... har har har Spare moment... LOL
Happy Sunday to you all!
Kari!! I am so glad you are posting and SO EXCITED about your store!! woohoo! Can't wait to hear and see more!
ReplyDelete