Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Not a Lot Done Today

Not getting a whole lot done this sunny Tuesday in Chilliwack...  Went for coffee to Tara's this morning,  returned a movie to Blockbuster (127 Hours), supervised Connor raking all the bits of branches throughout the back yard, returned some e-mails...  My plan was to get all of these wholesale accounts set up and start on my "to do list" from my web designer.  Oh well.  It's a lovely day and we get to play with little Katie Mae some more while her Mommy gets her hair done!  They should be here in a few :)

I am still working up the brain power to upload some pics onto this laptop...  (don't hold your breaht)  LOL

Wait just a minute!  I DID get something else accomplished today!  I blogged again!!!!!!!!!!!!  har har har  Twice in a week :D

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment