Sunday, May 1, 2011
Beautiful Sunny Sunday
Wow! Spring is here in all it's glory today. We enjoyed a day in the yard while Harry worked on my van. Well, ok, so I was inside quite a bit with a sore throat and runny nose. But, the kids were outside all day!
The Marlows came over for a quick bbq. Tara has a 12 hour shift at work tonight and they had to leave early. Katie loved running around the yard with her big cousins. I didn't get a chance to take pics as I was getting dinner ready but will be carrying my camera around a lot more now that the weather seems to be cooperating more and more :)
We have so many plans for our backyard this year! I am going to pressure wash and re-paint the patio, Harry wants to build up a huge berm filled with trees and all kinds of flowers, we may plant blueberries, I would like to fill my flower beds with more wildflowers and maybe peas... Can't wait to get started! LOVE this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment